Terms & Conditions
Philux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences. We provide variety of electronic appliance from home to kitchen. As a leading appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do.
This product is fully guaranteed against defective materials and manufacturing defaults inclusive of parts and service for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The warranty provided by PHILUX shall apply to manufacturing defects and covers for domestic/household use only.
- This warranty card must be duly completed and returned to us within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Warranty card is not transferable and not replaceable in the event of loss.
- Warranty is effective for appliance purchased from an authorized PHILUX dealer and operated in Malaysia only.
- End user shall only engage PHILUX authorized service contractor to provide warranty related services.
- The purchaser is required to present warranty card and original proof of purchase document when service is required.
- Under the following circumstances, parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period. The warranty DOES NOT extend to the followings : –
- The serial number of the appliance has been altered, tampered with or removed.
- The appliance has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damaged while in transit.
- The appliance has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by manufacturer.
- The appliance has undergone, repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any other person prior verification of approval by Electrolux.
- Defect caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator.
- Defect caused by fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
- Defect caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
- Defect caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust, corrosive surroundings, such as cement factory, animal farm, etc.
- Components parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear by reasons of their characteristic, including accessories.
- External appearance parts which include cabinet and joints against damages, scratches and ageing.
- Warranty will be void if the appliance is being operated without PHILUX genuine or manufacturer recommended parts.
- It is strictly not covered for commercial application such as hotel/hostel, health centre, restaurant & others
- PHILUX liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and / or replacing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
- PHILUX reserve the right to impose additional charges or may refuse to attend to any products installed locations which are inaccessible and / or hazardous to its service agents.
- Decision by PHILUX on all questions pertaining to complaints as results of defects, either workmanship or material shall be conclusive.
- No person, by dealer / company is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of these warranties in any manner.
- The purchases will have no claim under this warranty in respect of personal injury, damages to property or consequential damage.
- Non-observance of clause 6 and 9, PHILUX reserves the right to reject the warranty claim.